Sunday, April 14, 2013

And the life goes on....

Dear All

I am writing something after a long time. Just that I got busy here at Ellenabad. 
For the aspirants, I wish them luck. Now, the interview sessions are about to end. With in days, UPSC will make someone new king.
Now that UPSC has made many changes to the pattern. I find that new pattern will be more competitive and difficult because GS marks have got an increase. Further, only one optional need to be prepared. So, one can easily choose an optional of his/her choice and prepare it. But now the preparation will go much above the PG level.

And with increase of GS weightage, I find my earlier written pages on how to prepare GS for mains will become more useful. As everyone has to write the same GS paper, I think one must be able to write comprehensively different from the other in order to get good marks from paper checker. Because, undoubtedly, answers of all serious candidates will be more or less the same for GS. Its only who writes in a different manner will make a difference.


About Punjabi literature notes, I have got a lot of mails not only from my friends from Punjab and also from Ellenabad itself. So, I have put all my punjabi notes at E-library Ellenabad. One can get it from here.

I wish a very Happy Vaisakhi, Ugadi, Gudi padwa, Bihu...
My Best Wishes,
May Waheguru G make U An IAS Officer....